sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

Dick and Liam

Dick and Liam talking
Dick asked, Liam answered!


Disappointed?
Yes!
Happy?
Without it ... Never!
What to do?
Stay away ... Maybe. 'm Confused, not knowing what to do!
Is this is right?
My heart is cold when you receive a not so, this is true for him, is what he wants.
But if she back?
She will not return!
How do you know?
I feel in his words, in their eyes ... She ta happier there!
Do you feel nostalgia?
Sure!
And the photos?
I do not like to see ... A day game all out!
The game is over?
Yes!
What to do?
Regret that this world is me!
You fucking right man?
A lot!
What if she would ask now?
Say no!
Why?
Because she already put your knife in my chest!
That is right?
No. .. But for me it is!
Hope?
Yes .. One day I will find someone to do me good, I make happy, I want, I am married, have children, no matter with or tomorrow with what they are saying. Love me for that fight, make life a garden of roses, make of our history, something that is not seen more, something real, something to be envied.
This is what you want?
That is what I do!
Are you sure?
Absolutely!
And if she dies first you?
Do everything to die in the next second!
You like the truth?
Very ... But it is a medieval thought without end!
You have anger?
No, but sometimes the desire to disappear and never return!
Why?
This is what love is!
You seek someone equal to you?
No, that does not exist ... This is the fairy tale ... The opposite is attract ...
Are you afraid?
Fear of what?
To lose it?
No little!
Are you afraid of suffering?
No little, suffering brings knowledge about life. Do not know the life, reading in books, but living, suffering, falling, lifting and turning the floor.
Perfect!

Carlos Matos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário